Item: All Natural Potstickers
Size: 67.2 OZ (4.2LB)
Brand: Ling Ling
Directions: 1) Add 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil to a non-stick skillet; coat pan evenly.
2) Place frozen Potstickers flat side down in a single layer.
3) Add 2/3 cup warm water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until water has evaporated.
4) Uncover, cook 1 minute or until golden brown.
1) Bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
2) Add FROZEN Potstickers and stir.
3) Boil for 8 minutes. Drain and brown if desired.
To Brown: Add 1 Tbsp. of cooking oil to non-stick pan. Turn heat to medium. Place boiled Potstickers flat side down and cook until golden brown.
1) Place 5 FROZEN Potstickers in a microwave-safe dish and cover with hot water.
2) Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Drain. Careful, water will be hot!
3) If desired, brown as shown above.
Filling: CHICKEN, CABBAGE, GREEN ONIONS, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, EXPELLER PRESSED VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA), SALT, CHICKEN BROTH, GINGER, EXPELLER PRESSED SESAME SEED OIL, GARLIC, SPICE.
Wrapper: ALL NATURAL WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CORN STARCH, EXPELLER PRESSED VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA).
SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), WATER, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SALT, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA AND SESAME OILS, CORN STARCH, NATURAL POTATO FLAVOR AND CULTURED DEXTROSE, GINGER AND GARLIC POWDER, SPICES.
UPC 12: 010878016645
Number of scans:
Last modified: Monday, 05-Jan-2009 3:00 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2022, A T Guys, LLC.