Item: Voila! Shrimp Garlic
Size: 20 oz
Brand: Birds Eye Foods
Directions: Cooking Instructions
For proper food safety and quality, follow these cooking directions. Refrigerate leftovers promptly.
1. Pour Voila!® into a large skillet with 1 tablespoon water.
2. Heat to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Stir; reduce heat and cook covered.
4. Maintain simmer, stirring occasionally for 7 to 9 minutes or until heated through*.
5. Stir and serve.
6. For half package: Add 1 teaspoon water and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until heated
1. Pour Voila!® into a microwave safe dish.
2. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
3. Stir and continue cooking covered for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through*.
4. Stir and let stand covered for 2 minutes.
5. Stir and serve.
6. For half package: Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated through*
. (microwave ovens vary in power; adjust cooking times accordingly.)
CAUTION: Product will be HOT.
* For food safety and best product quality cook to a temperature of 160 degrees F.
Stir Up Your Garlic Shrimp Voila!®
Ingredients: VEGETABLES: BROCCOLI, CARROTS, CORN. PASTA: ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WATER, SEMOLINA,
NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID). SHRIMP: SHRIMP,
SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE. SAUCE ON PASTA: PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL,
NONFAT DRY MILK, CREAM, SALT, LACTOSE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GARLIC POWDER,
WHEAT FLOUR, SODIUM CASEINATE, SPICES, SUGAR, DIPOTASSUM PHOSPHATE, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT.
Additional details: ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS SHELLFISH, WHEAT, MILK.
UPC 12: 014500007278
Number of scans:
Last modified: Thursday, 17-Apr-2008 6:06 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2021, A T Guys, LLC.