Item: Cheesy Hashbrowns
Size: 8.4 OZ
Brand: Hamburger Helper
Directions: Stove top:
You will need:
1 lb. hamburger meat
1-2/3 cups hot water
3 tablespoons margarine or butter
For topping: 2/3-cup milk
1. Brown hamburger meat in 12-inch non-stick skillet; drain.
2. Stir in water, margarine and Potatoes.
3. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly, until margarine is melted.
4. Reduce heat to medium-high; press potatoes and beef evenly.
5. Cook uncovered, without stirring until liquid is absorbed and most of bottom is brown
(browning may take as few as 5 minutes or as many as 7 minutes; some potatoes will
not be brown).**
6. Meanwhile, stir 2/3 cup of milk and Topping Mix in bowl 30 seconds; set aside.
7. Cut small sections with edge of pancake turner (smaller sections make turning easier).
8. Slide turner under each section and turn over (mixture will not hold together perfectly).
9. Press firmly and continue cooking about 2 minutes or until most of bottom is brown.
10. Remove from heat. Pour topping over mixture in skillet (do not stir in). Serve immediately.
UPC 12: 016000249509
Number of scans:
Last modified: Saturday, 12-Jan-2008 6:19 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2018, A T Guys, LLC.