Item: Anytizer Boneless Buffalo Style Wings
Size: 10 oz
Directions: CONVENTIONAL OVEN
(For Best Results)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen chicken pieces on baking sheet.
3. Heat 15 to 18 minutes, turning chicken pieces over halfway through heating time.
4. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate in single layer.
2. Heat, uncovered, on HIGH 2 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
UPC 12: 023700996107
Number of scans:
Last modified: Tuesday, 15-Jun-2010 9:32 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2023, A T Guys, LLC.