Item: Chicken Stir Fry
Size: 24.2 oz (1 lb 8.2 oz) 686g
Directions: SKILLET METHOD
1. Remove chicken, pre-cut vegetables and sauce from outer bag. Heat two tablespoons of oil or non-stick cooking spray in large pan or wok over medium heat. Remove chicken from inner bag. Cook chicken in pan for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Remove vegetables from inner bag and add to pan. Stir-fry approximately 5 minutes or until vegetables are hot. If necessary, drain off any excess liquid.
3. Add gourmet sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients, stirring until hot. Serve immediately.
1. Remove chicken, pre-cut vegetables and sauce from outer bag. Place sauce packet under warm running water to thaw. (Do not microwave sauce)
2. Remove chicken and vegetables from inner bags and combine in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Drain off excess liquid, if necessary.
3. Add gourmet sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Cooking times may vary. Keep frozen until ready to use. Do not refreeze. Promptly refrigerate unused cooked chicken stir fry.
Ingredients: Vegetables: broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots, celery, onion, red bell peppers, green beans, water chestnuts. Chicken: Chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, salt, sodium phosphates. Teriyaki Sauce: Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt) sugar, sake (water, rice, rice koji, salt), modified corn starch, garlic, spices, lactic acid.
Contains wheat and soybeans.
Additional details: The finest dinners start with the finest ingredients. That's why we pack our Chicken Stir Fry with only the juiciest chicken breast, tender broccoli florets, sugar snap peas, sweet carrots, celery, crisp onions, red pepper strips, crisp green beans and crunchy water chestnuts. Then we top it off with a tempting oriental style gourmet sauce. An in minutes, you have the dinner you want, in the time you have. Our finest ingredients, Your finishing touches. One amazing meal.
Serve over rice for an even heartier dinner!
With Oriental Style Vegetables, Roasted White Meat Chicken and Gourmet Sauce
UPC 12: 041498127466
Number of scans:
Last modified: Wednesday, 18-Aug-2010 4:31 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2018, A T Guys, LLC.