Item: grilled chicken, mushroom and spinach stuffed sandwiches
Size: 2 sandwiches
Brand: lean pockets
Directions: Regular oven:
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- unwrap product and place on baking sheet.
- do not use crisping sleeve in the oven.
- bake for 28-30 minutes.
- carefully remove from oven and insert into folded crisping sleeve.
- unwrap product and insert into unfolded crisping sleeve.
- place on paper plate and microwave on high (for one sandwich microwave for 2 minutes, 15 seconds. for 2 sandwiches microwave for 3 minutes, 30 seconds.)
- fold and lock bottom flaps of the sleeve and wait 2 minutes before eating.
- peel away the tab as you enjoy your sandwich.
Ingredients: water, whole wheat unbleached enriched flour, cooked white meat chicken, part skim mozzarella cheese with modified food starch, mushrooms, margarine, parmesan and asiago cheese with flavor, onions, sugar, seasoning (nonfat milk solids, buttermilk powder, whey, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, torula yeast, methylcellulose, onion powder, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium caseinate spices, hydroxylated soy lecithin, butter, disodium guamylate, disodium inosinated, extractives of annatto, extractives of turmeric), dry whey, modified food starch, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, dough conditioner, mushroom powder, salt, dried egg yolks, yeast, garlic, dehydrated spinach, methycelulose, soy flour, dried egg whites.
Additional details: made with whole grains.
UPC 12: 043695085013
Number of scans:
Last modified: Monday, 14-Jun-2010 03:59 AM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2022, A T Guys, LLC.