Item: beef and bean burrito
Size: 5 oz
Directions: keep frozen: do not thaw
microwave oven cook only one product at a time
1) remove burrito from wrapper. wrap loosely in paper towel. place on a microwave safe plate.
2) microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes. cooking in microwave below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
3) carefully remove as product will be hot. remove paper towel from burrito. let stand 1 minute.
4) check that burrito is cooked thoroughly. internal temperature needs to reach 165f as measured by a food thermometer in several spots.
do not prepare in toaster oven
1) preheat oven to 350f. remove burrito from wrapper. wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
2) bake on rack in center of oven 55 minutes
3) carefully remove as product will be hot
4) check that burrito is cooked thoroughly. internal temperature needs to reach 165f as measured by food thermometer in several spots.
Ingredients: burrito filling(water beef, pinto beans, green chile peppers (green chile peppers, water, citric acid), cereal [yellow corn flour, wheat flour, rye flour, oat flour, rice flour], natural flavoring, textured vegetable soy [ soy flour, caramel color, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride. riboflavin, thiamine monohydrate, vitamin a palmitate, vitamin b12], rolled oats, salt, modified food starch, ka;a[emp puree [jalapeno pepper, citric acid], spices, carmel color], flour tortilla[ bleach enriched flour [ wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, fiboflavin, folic acid], water, soybean oil,[soybean oil, folic acid], salt,baking powder [ sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate], guargum, dough conditioner [sodium metabisulfite, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcuim phosphate].
UPC 12: 048300042573
Number of scans:
Last modified: Monday, 14-Jun-2010 04:01 AM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2019, A T Guys, LLC.