Item: stuffing mix for turkey
Size: 8 oz
Directions: top of stove directions
1. Heat in a medium sauce pan 1 1/2 cups water and 1/4 cup or 1/2 stick butter or margerin to a boil (melt butter/margerin completely).
2. stir in contense of stuffing pouch.
3. Remove from heat, cover. Let stand 5 minutes fluff with a fork and serve.
1. mix contence of stuffing mix pouch with 1 1/2 cups hot water and 1/4 cup (1/2 stick butter or margerin) cut in pieces in a 1 1/2 quart microwave safe bowl
microwave on high power 5 to 6 minutes.
3. fluff with fork and serve.
Caution: bowl will be hot.
Microwave ovens vary cooking time is approximit.
Prepare in the bird
prepare stuffing by heating 1 1/2 cups hot water and 1/2 stick butter or or margerin (melt completely). stir in contence of stuffing mix pouch.
Do not stuff bird until ready to roast. Rinse poultry with cold water, pat dry, salt lightly, stuff cavity with prepared stuffing ( useing approximitly 1/4 cups per pound of bird.
UPC 12: 070784420189
Number of scans:
Last modified: Wednesday, 14-Nov-2012 11:02 AM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2020, A T Guys, LLC.