Item: Macaroni & Cheese
Size: 12 oz
Brand: Boston Market
Directions: For best quality and food safety, follow these cooking instructions: Do not prepare in toaster oven; do not reuse tray; keep frozen until ready to use;
cook thoroughly before eating; use caution as product and packaging will be hot.
Microwave Oven: The following cook preparation was developed using a 1200
watt microwave oven. Due to variations in all ovens, adjustment to cooking time may be required.
1. Remove tray from outer carton; pull back corner of film to vent.
2. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Pull back film and stir product. Replace film.
4. Cook on High for 1-1/2 minutes. Let stand in microwave 1 minute.
Stir and enjoy.
Conventional Oven: Due to variations in all ovens, adjustment to cooking time may be required.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do not exceed 350 degrees F.
2. Remove tray from outer carton; pull back corner of film to vent.
3. Place tray on baking sheet on middle oven rack.
4. Cook for 25 minutes.
5. Pull back film and stir product. Replace film.
6. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
7. Stir and enjoy.
Manufacturer: Heinz North America/H.J. Heinz Company, LP
Address: Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Ingredients: Warnings: Contains eggs, milk, soybeans, wheat.
UPC 12: 071984045325
Number of scans:
Last modified: Saturday, 26-Jun-2010 1:32 PM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2019, A T Guys, LLC.