Item: Grilled Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie
Size: 10 oz.
Brand: Marie Callender's
Directions: Microwave Oven:
1. Open carton; Do not remove pot pie. Silver liner must be over top of pot pie.
2. Microwave in open carton on high; rotate carton a quarter turn during cooking.
Do not cook in microwave ovens below 1100 watt as pot pie may not cook thoroughly. Conventional oven preparation is recommended.
3. Let stand 5 minutes in microwave to complete cooking. Carefully remove as product will be hot.
4. Check that pot pie is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165 deg F. as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Crust is golden brown and steam rises from filling.
1. Preheat ovenn to 400 deg F. Remove pot pie from outer carton; leave pot pie in paper tray. Wrap crust edge with strip of aluminum foil.
2. Bake on cookie sheet for 45 to 48 minutes. Carefully remove as product will be ot.
3. Let stand 5 minutes to complete cooking.
4. Check that pot pie is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature reaches 165 deg. F. as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Crust is golden brown and stem rises from filling.
Ingredients: Filling: water, cooked white meat chicken, chicken breast, water, soy protein, Isolate, olive oil, dextrose, salt, half and half,(cream milk), carrots, red peppers, broccoli, Parmeesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, cellulose powder [anti-caking]), contains 2% or less of each of the following: Romano cheese made from cow's milk (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, cellulose powder [anti-caking]), modified corn starch, chicken flavor (contains chickcn broth, maltodextrin, turkey broth, rendered chicken fat, salt, yeast extract, cooked chicken, turkey fat, turkey meat, cottonseed oil, mushroom powder, flavor, disodium inosinate & disodium guanylate), garlic sherry wine, cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum), salt, methylcellulose gum, distilled monoglycerides, garlic powder, black and white pepper, butter flavor (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, flavor (butter oil, enzyme modified butterfat, whey powder, nonfat dry milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsified], paprika. Crust: wheat flour enriched with (niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), interesterified soybean oil, water, dairy product solids, salt, caramel color.
Additional details: Contains: soy, milk, wheat.
UPC 12: 021131501211
Number of scans:
Last modified: Monday, 14-Jun-2010 04:00 AM ET
Scan an item
View items with additional details
Most scanned items
Logging in allows you to create a personal inventory and do more. It's free.
Or Forgot username or password?
Or Register for free
You can still search the database without an account.
Additional data courtesy of Our online partners
BC Scan helps increase independence for the blind and visually impaired. Thank you for your support.
Return to BC Scan home page
BC Scan Bar Code Database by A T Guys, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This applies only to our local database and does not include third-party content.
We do our best to present accurate information on this site, but errors may occur from time to time. A T Guys, LLC is not responsible for any problems encountered by using this site. Copyright 2006-2012 A T Guys, LLC.
Copyright 2006-2021, A T Guys, LLC.